Daily Download: Fresh UI 7.10

By on May 21, 2004, 10:02 PM
Fresh UI is a fresh solution for configuring and optimizing Windows. Loaded with hundreds of useful hidden settings in Windows XP/2000/NT/ 98/95/Me, this software covers the customizing and optimizing techniques that you'll be glad to know.

Download: Fresh UI 7.10.

Tarkus said:
thanks, but I'm not giving out my email address just to get a program that I probably won't like anyway. Last time I gave it to Download.com, I spent 2 months fighting the spam . Bastards gave it out to a bunch of companies, even though I checked don't send email and don't give it out.
DigitAlex said:
I downloaded that thing along with fresh diagnose. It's really NOT RECOMMENDED. Really poor software, there are other UI tweakers way better than this one.
Didou said:
If you do not wish to leave an Email, you can skip that part & go straight to the [url=http://www.freshdevices.com/downfiles.html]DOWNLOAD PAGE[/url].The good point about this program is the fact that it contains tweaks for anything from Windows tweaks to VGA card tweaks, etc.& yes it's free too.;)
Unregistered said:
Ignoring the negative comments, I decided to give it a chance. It's more a 'protect advanced settings' / 'protect your pc from yourself and other users' -kind of program, as far as I can see. Useful if you have children who have a tendency to think they can change these options.Beside that, it doesn't offer too much functionality, but a useful program altogether, I would say.
Akio said:
Hey Unregistered is a cool name! I should've picked that instead of Akio!
Unregistered said:
Guess I should register now that I've started posting :pArgh, no quickreply when you're unregistered, I keep trying it.
MrGaribaldi said:
Yeah, and not all settings seems to take effect. I set it to remove those pesky little arrows on shortcuts, and they're still there even after a(n unvoluntary) reboot...Though it did manage to remove the "Shortcut to" text when using the option "Create shortcut"... :)