NVIDIA has released a new set of Forceware drivers which although are denominated as beta, fix some annoying bugs found on the latest official release. Here are the release highlights:
* SLI support for GeForce 6600 and GeForce 6600 LE
* New SLI rendering mode (SLI Antialiasing) for increased antialiasing performance
* Broader SLI optimizations and validation for the latest games
* Issues resolved since ForceWare 77.72
o "Overbright" color issue affecting video playback
o GeForce 7800 GTX clock reduction when using extremely cold temperatures to cool the GPU. More.
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 1.5 support