Bug fixes span from Windows XP to Windows 7, and you can read the release notes here (PDF). A summary of the fixes along with download links is below:
- [Catalyst Control Center] The display order will now reflect changes properly when Eyefinity is re-arranged while desktop is rotated to portrait mode
- Hot unplugging one of the displays in an Eyefinity configuration no longer causes rotation modes to disappear from Catalyst Control Center
- [Catalyst Control Center] Enabling LCD Overdrive will no longer cause mouse cursor to magnify when moved overtop of the "Calibration Preview"
- Firefox now works properly and video no longer drop frames when playing Youtube clips with Adobe Flash Player 10
- [Catalyst Control Center] Newly added custom modes will now appear properly in desktop area tree view
- Confirmation dialogue window will now appear when setting up Eyefinity mode
- 120 Hz is no longer missing from display modes for specific digital displays
- Overscan/underscan issue no longer occurs when setting displays to HDTV modes
- Performance drop no longer observed during some scenes of Resident Evil 5cinematics
- Blocky grass and trees no longer visible in Unigine "Heaven" in OpenGL mode
Downloads and Drivers
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.