- Lightest Ultrabook with touch.
- Great full-HD touch display.
- Great audio.
- Superfast SSD.
- Fantastic battery life.
- Poor webcam.
- Bottom runs hot and occasional fan noise.
- Body gives and flexes too much.
- Trackpad and Wi-Fi can be finicky.
The VAIO Pro 13 is the latest flagship Ultrabook from Sony. It is powered by Intel's Haswell CPU, 4GB of RAM and a high-speed PCIe SSD. Triluminous color rendering and X-Reality engine technologies were added to the display, while the webcam uses the Exmore R CMOS sensor. There is also an optional battery that can be connected to double the battery life. Other features include 1080p IPS displays, NFC, a backlit keyboard and integrated graphics.