- Vast and quality screen with pen/pencil input.
- Thinnest waterproof design.
- Record fast chipset.
- Larger than other 6-inchers.
- Uncomfortable to hold and carry.
- Camera lacks flash, could be better quality.
- Relatively weak and hollow earpiece sound.
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is the first phablet the Japanese company has released. A gargantuan 6.4-inch display and powerful Snapdragon 800 processor headline a list of top-end specifications with 2 GB of RAM, in a body that’s very large, but also slim. The Xperia Ultra Z also features 16 GB of internal storage and expandable via microSD. Last but not least, the Z Ultra packs an 8 MP rear-camera.