Enermax annoying safety mechanism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey,
i just bought a new computer, and assembled it.
everything works great, except that whenever i unplug the computer and then plug it back, i cant turn it back on again for a while.
No lights, no response, like its not in the socket at all. only after a few minutes of being unplugged it lets me turn it on again.
It was very anooying when i assembled the system, and had to wait for a while between adding stuff.
It really pissed me off when i had a power failure in my house for a second, and couldn't use my computer for about 20 minutes later.
Is this a safety thing from enermax? if it is, is there a way i can get around it? or atleast minimize the wait time?
my system, if u think that it might be somthing else:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo E6400
Motherboard: Asus P5B
Mem: DDR2 512Mb 533MHz CL2 Kingston
Graphics: Sapphire Radeon X1950PRO 256MB PCIe
PSU: Enermax Noisetaker 420W

thanx ahead for any help.

I've got the 475W Noisetaker and a 480W Noisetaker II, never had this problem with either of them. I did static discharge on the case of the comp that had the Noisetaker in it once and it wouldn't power on for a few minutes, but I've never had a problem like you are discribing.

I may be off on those wattages, I can't be arsed to check for sure right now. But I'm not off by more than 15, and its not even relavent to your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back