Kernel32.dll error signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehana

kernel32.dll error signature

hi here is a screen shot of the error

crzybrsr09834.jpg

i got this error as soon as my scroller button stop working.
[stopped opening new windows/tabs from links]

it would need to close my browser

how do i fix it?

From Wiki:
Crazy Browser is an alternative interface for the Windows version of Internet Explorer. Crazy Browser has tabbed browsing along with a pop-up blocker. Java Applets, ECMAScript, ECMAScript errors, and ActiveX can also be blocked.

Before going anywhere, did you download and install the Crazy Browser? Which browser and version are you using? IE6? IE7? Firefox v2.0.0.6? Other?

Have you done recent spyware/adware scans with updated programs?

hi thanks for your reply.

yes i am the one that downloaded and installed Crazy Browser 3.0 Beta2. i also have IE7, Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6 & Slim Browser 4.1 build 004.
actually i've never ran into any problems with crazybrowser until now.
i have tried the browsers mentioned. but ever since i used Crazy browser i've always defaulted back to it.

i'm working from my first Built PC [BPC1] which i just built on july27.
it was working for a few days, then just about 2-3 days ago this error started coming up everytime i use the middle mouse button to open new windows/tabs.

the fixes i've done:
i tried a download of kernel32.dll from this site
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?kernel32

but well it can't be copied cuz of course it is being used at all times.

tried uninstall & reinstall... button still doesn't work and wants to close.

did i mess up something during the set up process of the OS & drivers for the hardware installed? at first it worked fine, but after a while it would do that.
i was fed up with it closing because i'm so used to pushing that button to open up new windows/tabs, so i did a system restore. temporarily fixed the problem, but it stopped working again.

i cleaned up all browser cache, history, temp files with no change.

yes i have done spwayre/antivirus scans with 2 softwares: my etrust sec.suite & AVG... nothing found. i also used advanced windowscare2 & use that every 2-3 days.

oh and on PC1 & PC2 [both retail PC's] crazybrowser works fine.

any thoughts??

I see you got this reply on another board- did you try it?

"Actually, try reinstalling your web browser. Crazy Browser isn't overwhelming popular and therefore there isn't too much support for it unfortunately"

I don't have any specs for your system but I see you're using three browsers with tabs. The Kernel32.dll file is a 32-bit dynamic link library file in Windows 95,98,Me. The Kernel32.dll file handles memory management, input/output operations, and interrupts. When you start Windows, Kernel32.dll is loaded into a protected memory space so that other programs do not take over that memory space.

It is possible that you have exhausted it availability for all the browsers. I also note specs stop at Win ME. Is that what you're using?.

You should be OK on the RAM. Is there some reason you're using 4 browsers? And I note the Crazy Browser 3.0.0 is the beta 2 version.

Would you consider leaving this one uninstalled, then trying again when it comes out of Beta testing? You do understand the Beta testing is to work as many bugs out as possible before release to general public, don't you? This might be one of them.

4 browsers: for compatibility for personal webpages.

i will try, as crazybrowser works fine in PC1 & PC2.
thanks for the help.

-sehana

I am at a loss to understand why you need 4 different browsers to access web pages.

Hope you get it worked out.

well if u check out this webpage http://royalruler.com on firefox, nothing comes up. but then check out the same web page in IE... in IE, that's how it's s'posed to look. i have problems with firefox.

i think that firefox can't see 'iframes' (in the process of changing the code). or doesn't recognize overflow?? don't know...

i guess i could uninstall slimbrowser tho', cuz it's also just a 'shell' like crazybrowser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back