Font Increase in Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuCazz

Hello,

I wondering if anyone can help me with this. When I receive new mail messages (forwards or not) sometimes the fonts are to small for me to read. What I've been doing is copying/pasting into Word, but that's a waste of time. I'm fairly new to Outlook 2007, but I can't see a way to increase the font within a new mail message. If I'm sending mail I have the option, but for some reason it's not where I need it, that I can find. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
StuCazz

The sender has sent the message to you with these size fonts.
You can view all your messages in plan text though (instead of Rich Text Format) but then you will lose any other font style too.

Look through the settings of Outlook to change to plain text, or contact the sender back, and ask for a larger font size in new messages.

Thank you for your response. I'll have to do that in the meantime, hopefully theres a way to accomplish what I need.

Thanks again,

SC

small reduced text in outlook 2007 reply forward solution

I have been having the same problem for months now, and I just found the solution from another board but came to this one first and did not get a solution, so I am sharing what worked for me.

Outlook 2007 often uses Word as your e-mail editor and what causes the smaller font is when the zoom factor in Word to lower than 100%

FIX:
1. Go to the Format Text tab in a forwarded/reply email
2. Click Zoom at the top of the page.
3. Choose 100%

and this should fix the issue of smaller text in your messages if nothing else has worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back