HP / Dell / etc. Laptop password help (April - July 2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
glenreez said:
i waited for free password, asked dell support ...no luck!!! paid 75$ to a guy
he send me masterpasswords in few hours!
i post here if that can help : H05VG2J-595B password: i7pqfws4
thanks

nobody was talking for doiong somekind of work for free ! :) can you help me contact someone to help me BUYING a HDD password for my DELL. I payd $800 for the notebook and now its unusable... so i'm ready for paying $75 more...

Have you tried Dell yet? For $800 dollars worth, I'd make sure that it was in my name.
Also for the price that you will find by Googling, you could just about buy another HardDrive !

kimsland said:
Have you tried Dell yet? For $800 dollars worth, I'd make sure that it was in my name.
Also for the price that you will find by Googling, you could just about buy another HardDrive !

HDD is 1.8" ZIF 100Gb and it costs more than $200, so that i'm trying to resolve my problem without buying a new one ... :)

Ah Huh and... The first sentence I wrote?
You do know it's $39 in total and can be done (sometimes takes a bit longer with unknown last owner). But Dell state that they WILL still do it.

By the way if you are registered (at Dell) it'll take just a few hours, for your new password !

You must post in the correct Thread. Read: HP / Dell / etc. Laptop password help (April - June 2008) (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

mopao said:
How does this will help me? Can you explain me what does suck means please.

"Sucks" is a US English slang term meaning bad luck, bad thoughts, bad work or just a plain bad situation. So where did you get your laptop from? The Black Market, a pawn shop? Trash can, Ebay? The Russian Mafia?

The real definition of "Sucks" can be found in the Dictionary of Slang and Unconventional English. It comes from a person who was called a suck*** in the 40's and 50's... and flowers into various uses as the culture changes.

It relates to something a lot more fundamentally bad that you cam guess.

Working with Dell on this issue is relatively easy. If you are the registered purchaser, you can get your copy of your original invoice online. It is not a warranty issue, but the cost is standard. It takes a programmer who knows how to program an EEPROM, but once that is done, Dell can produce the code on disk to repair each model. It takes only 20 minutes including setup time, but an hour to unpack, fix, repack, and ship. Technicians who do this work normally get $85 an hour. So I consider the Dell price reasonable.
Most of the time, the person is not the original owner. And of course many are obtained by inappropriate means. For people who are legitimate owners, but not the original owner, you need to register as owner. The form and format to do so is found at www.dell.com.
Once Dell has your application to register owner, it takes a minimum of 21 business days. The routinely check for reported thefts of that product and that Service Tag. After that 21 business day minimum, which may extend to 60 days if there are complications, they will not notify you, but you can verify on line or by phone. Then ship the Dell computer to addresses that Dell will select.
Remember that Insurance Companies and legal authorities are vitally interested in this process. Dell and other companies must do it properly. If you attempt to register a device reported stolen, you will be asked to discussed this by a law enforcement officer in your own local after Dell reports you.
Altogether, if you have done nothing wrong, you can get it fixed at a reasonable price. But it will likely take you 30 to 60 days to do so if you are not the original owner.
All international sellers of laptops and computers offer a service to re-register computers unless they are "De-Branded". There is no help for a "De-Branded computer in which the EEPROM has been erased or labeled as de-branded.

BIOS pass for HP Omnibook 6000

I have a Laptop HP Omnibook 6000 and I need to remove Bios password. My Hash code is 09486. I hope you can help.
Thanks in advance.

or it could be

6S0CK3J-595B

the third letter is a zero or a O im not really sure myself
on the computer its a dot inside, so it should be a zero

glenreez said:
tmagic650! :mad: ,i mean i can give a link to anyone who need unlock their machines.

Well that clears things up. We are just playing with you... You have to be careful on just how you want people to reply to you. By private message? We have rules on this site that might prevent you from posting your email or illegal passwords and such. You certainly can't charge for these services here either. It's not allowed

help

i heard people were giving out master passwords ending with 595b
well hears one #dvrvfo1-595b service tag dvrvfo1 thanx for your time also an inspiron 8000 mother board map will be a life saver

Bios password lost

hi my is enrique i just bought this laptop its a nx9010 but every time i turn it on it asks for a password if any one out there can please the (hash code is 052951) thanks

Need BIOS PASSWORD for Dell Inspiron 1300

Just bought used DELL 1300 off local swapmeet and sure thing this laptop has bios password protected. It shows the grey msg #6WQH3B1-595B, the service tag number is 6WQH3B1. Does anyone has the code?
I've been reading all days yesterday from this site and others, but could not fine many people has this model. Read about paper clip trick and would like to know if does anyone has success for this inspiron 1300? I would like to try it first before contact to dell. Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back