CIF single chip driver for webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i promissed:

members_driverguide_com/driver/detail_php?driverid=1304972

Just put "." instead of "_" ofcourse ;]

sorry it took a bit longer, I was away for some time.

I hope that will work for you.
All the best.

Peter.

Bluesky/CEC CIF single chip usb camera model BW200

2ldu8a8.gif

Bluesky/CEC CIF single chip usb camera model BW200
If this is not your Model, please go H E R E for more info

Thanks to dziku and LookinAround (and a little bit me!) :grinthumb

a07vyx.jpg

For convenience, here is DriverGuide's login page

Here is the LINK to the driver

I also note that Vista is not stated, only: Win98/Win2000/WinME/WinXP

Here is another link (you can never have too many :) ) to the Xp part only
point_left.gif

Webcam Device ID: USB\VID_093a&PID_2460

I have attached the Xp INF file (View attachment Pfc027.zip), so users can confirm that pointing their camera to the driver will work
Just go to Start-->Run--> devmgmt.msc
Right click on your unknown webcam device, and point to the extracted inf file
Or just download the Full Xp Driver and point to that

i have the exact same problem...no luck

my problem is that my webcam is unknown...i dont know who makes it...

I have a webcam...i lost the cd to install the driver...and i don't even know what the brand is to look up the driver on the internet. Can someone please help me ...go to this website below and i put a picture of my webcam on there.....do you recognize the symbol??? Thanks....
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/deedster04/?action=view&current=mywebcam.jpg

Dear Dustdevil,
My greatest thanks to you! Without your post, I would be thinking that I wasted my money and few hours on this little web cam. This little gizmo that iI bought is exactly what you had pictured it in your post. and I was in the same circumstances like you were before, but thanks to your link and post, I was able to get the unit working. Would like to buy you a beer for your effort. Keep up the good work.
David L (Malaysia)

Hi all, 1st time post, hope it helps.
I picked up a cheap web cam while deployed in Iraq. Lost drivers disk. Cam looks like this----
Metalic Silverish body, Ovalish on top.
Enet on the black plastic clip (for laptops?).
Mic built in
6 White LED lights on front. 3 (lens) 3
USB connection
Reports as -CIF single chip- in Device manger
-Once installed it reports as a " Imaging Device - SoC PC-Camera"
Well hours of searching later I found a working driver. Called Tiny-cam.exe Running it right now. Works fine as I can tell. 3 part to the prg AMCAM/Uninstall/VidCap. VidCap is what make the webcam work. No whittles or bells, but the cam does work!
I've uploaded the file to a site called Rapid-share. Hope it works for you all.

~h t t p://rapidshare.com/files/72777637/Tiny-cam.rar~

I had tried the link vimicro.com/english/product/PublicDriver/WIN/DRV_ZC0301Plus_20070404.zip and still the program dosen't work. Seems that this program is for Windows Vista only and not for Windows XP. If your device ID is USB\VID_093A & PID_2468\ then your best bet is still to use this link ~h t t p://rapidshare.com/files/72777637/Tiny-cam.rar~

You must first identify your webcam's Windows' Device Instance Id. To do so

• Connect your webcam in to your computer (be certain all power cords for laptops and/or webcam also plugged in)
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32
  • Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, then Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy Paste into next post
=> Assuming your webcam is a USB device, Windows Problem Device report should include a device string that begins USB\

Hi me00057 :wave:

Just noticed your post has been "lost in the shuffle".... you still need a driver for your webcam? Are you running Windows XP?

hi i visited that link but its scanning and all that i not trust like this 2nd option is which i tried but they don have driver on server so please give some other option

Thank u

Hi guys, anobody know how can i turn the led on CIF webcam ? Because mine have 6 leds - 3 each side, and i dont know how to turn them on :D, and is there anyway to improve the picture quality ? Because i think its not really good then@.@

Hi, new to the boards, hope this is okay to post in this thread.

This webcam has been driving me nuts.

The ID is:

USB\VID_093A&PID_2460\5&1BB9C9F4&0&1

Any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back