Cool Wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gahh...Didou!!! Be friendly to 28kers too :dead:
I would kill for 56k...

Thanks for the sites. Very good!

Well.... since no one wants me to post big pics :dead: I guess I'll just post a link. I have recently (within the last month) updated my wallpaper website. Here's the link

LNCPapa's Wallpaper Website

LNCPapa

O.K. just lovely....LOL....very hi-tech....but for simple souls, like me, one might want to check out:

CLOUDEIGHT...

There's enough stationery, wallpaper, screensavers, etc. etc. etc. to satisfy all the other people not looking for ultra hi-tech looking stuff. And it's all FREE. That sounds like a good deal to me.

But that's just me. <s>

Pixel Girl Presents

attraction_tmb.jpg

I HATE YOU ALL!
You have given me so many different options for desktops! I can't choose one! Not fair....
It is about time i replaced my old warcraft III desktop ive had for years :).....
*wonders if there is a good Pink Floyd poster lying around i could turn into a desktop...*
damnit i hate 56k modems......so many desktops, so little bandwidth....*sigh*
Thanks go to LNCPapa - ive bookmarked your wallpaper site...so much to choose from.
Right now to my own work or the work of others
Try this
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.martin43/proj_gal.htm
the work in Schoolwork could be turned into desktops without too much difficulty...just a little resampling. The work is not mine but that of a friends - i will get him to update the site with his latest pieces and his new web comic - enjoy.

When i find some web space i will upload some of my renders for my art exam...so far none are textured and many never will be but they make quite impressive desktops

Cheers

Steg

P.S. Whoever found Greg Martin - well done - his site has furnished 7 machines with wallpapers so far :D

Originally posted by Steg
P.S. Whoever found Greg Martin - well done - his site has furnished 7 machines with wallpapers so far :D

And yeah, Art of Greg Martin was probably my favorite find so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back