Awesome 3DFX Voodoo 3/4/5 drivers for Windows XP here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Staff
This driver has been the most absolute stable and complete driver set I have ever used. It rivals the original 3Dfx drivers in my opinion...

I don't have any hard evidence for speed, but they run considerably fast (Just as fast, if not faster than any other drivers I've tried). The big thing here is stability though. (Tribes 2 actually runs.. LoL)

Full OpenGL support (No crashes so far! This has been a big thing for me), excellent Direct 3D stability and Glide works fine so far. I haven't had much of a chance to try out Glide aside from UT and Diablo 2 though.

http://www.voodoofiles.com/5908

AMIGAMERLIN 2.1 driver set for Voodoo 3/4/5 for win XP. This set of driver include NEW opengl-fix (form KoolSmoky). Optimized for best performance in Win XP. Optimal performance in Opengl (no crash with Bid For Power and good performance with Serious Sam II). DirectX 8 compatible with amazing D3d speed. Opengl / Glide refresh tweak for settings the refresh rate in Glide/opengl application.

Keep in mind I have only used this driver on the Voodoo3 3000AGP, so I can't vouch for the drvier's quality on the 4000 and 5000. I urge you to try this driver if you experiencing any problems. I firmly believe in the motto "If ain't broke, don't fix it".. But I sure don't live by it. ;) So feel free to try this driver set out and reply with your experiences. I'm curious if anyone has found anything better.

VOODOO LIVES!!!

She's Alive, She's Alive I tell you!!!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back