Recycle Bin Vanished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1-forever

Does anyone know how to find a Recycle Bin that has vanished from my system for no apparent reason. I use Xp Pro and it was gone when I logged on today. I have done a Search via windows but found nothing. Antivirus is up to date and I run Ad-aware, Spybot regularly. Any advice will be very welcome.

Andrew.

I tried those suggestions but no luck yet. I should have mentioned it wasn't through Tweak-UI and that I cannot access the Recycle Bin Folder through the File Tree in Windows. I haven't altered any Registry Settings either. I can still delete things and can then do a search and it will show me it in the Recycle Bin Folder but has no Location for it like it usually does in a search. When I click on it, it brings up an options window with Restore the only option I have. Thanks for your help so far.

Andrew.

It's working again.. I don't know why but when I turned on my Networked Pc's in my Lan room ( 4 Pc's ) the Recycle Bin was back again on my Main Pc. I tried turning off and on again for all Pc's but it's still here. Thanks for the help Rick - seems I was the culprit somehow..lol

Andrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back