Virus Virus Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbyneedshelp

Pls see logs and comment. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I run Chrome so I couldn't run the Java thing.

Also, don't know if this unit as a P2P on it. If it does, I don't know....

Thanks,

p.s. Pls disregard my previous thread. I just remembered I had to do this.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    12.4 KB · Views: 3
  • mbam-log-2010-01-15 (09-53-57).txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 3
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 01-15-2010 - 12-50-40.log
    726 bytes · Views: 3
I have noticed that you have multiple antivirus programs running.
Avast
McAfee

You should decide which you want to keep and remove the others for the following reasons:
  • Multiple antivirus programs can cause conflicts that may leave the system more vulnerable.
  • Multiple antivirus programs can also slow down the system.

If you are using a paid program, Consider removing the free programs. If you are using a Trial of a paid program, please decide which programs you would like to keep and remove the others. You will find the following removal tools helpful:
  • Avast Removal
  • McAfee Removal

Download the Tool for the program you will NOT be keeping. Save it to your desktop. don't run yet.

Note:Security programs are best removed while in Safe Mode. Download the removal tool and save to your desktop. Boot into Safe Mode
  • Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
  • Select the Safe Mode option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER on the setup you saved to the desktop and follow any onscreen prompts.
  • Double click
Please reboot the system when you have made the change. .

Your system is badly infected. Please change all of your passwords and monitor any online financial transactions.

Go ahead and fix the AV problem. I am going to ask someone for help with this.

Hey...thanks for replyng. I just downloaded Avast today. I'm not fond of Mcafee and will remove that one.

This is a work computer. I will get back in front of it Sunday afternoon and will do as you have instructed.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back