Can anyone tell me why my AV can't remove Malware etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GN48

Hi,

I've been noticing my AV changing lately. My AV doesn't seem to be able to remove all those nasty things. Is this because my AV doesn't have adequate permissions? It was all working fine like last 4 weeks ago.... then after that, my AV, doesn't seem to have enough permission to remove threats. When it says a threat is detected. I press remove Virus vault. but it says 'Access is Denied' (but I am sure that it has Admin rights). I don't understand this. Is there some way to give my AV enough permission so it can actually remove these threats and move them to the virus vault?

You already have a malware thread going in this forum. Include questions in that. You have almost 20 threads now, beginning 5 days ago.

huh?

You already have a malware thread going in this forum. Include questions in that. You have almost 20 threads now, beginning 5 days ago.

Alright then, I'm guessing this is to simplify threads I post, instead of chasing them around huh? Alright anyway, I'll do that, I'll link this to my other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back