Registry Values Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

i already completed them steps...my post was.... Hey guys new to this site, but hopefully i can find the help i need here. recently my kaspersky anti virus expired. i went and bought a new one, AVG this time around. While my wife was installing AVG the computer seemed to crash, and I did a system restore with my disks. My computer comes with a 60 day verson of Norton so for now I am running that, but i have noticed the my internet/computer is just running really slow, also everytime i go into task manager, theres an application running called alert pop up. Any help would be greatly appreciated

the rest of the logs are on my double post which i apologize for, i didnt know the computer registered my post, so i hit it twice...

You have started 4 threads. None of them are complete:

https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic147487.html
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic147423.html
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic147486.html
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic147424.html> says posted logs but no logs

Do not start any more threads on this. We can't do anything to help until we get the needed information. You left a Mbam log on one post but that is not enough. Follow the steps, run all of the programs then leave all of the logs in your next reply.

I'm going to check the other threads and make sure they are closed. Leave your logs and any new information here, on this site.

malwarebytes

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4131

Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 7.0.6001.18000

5/22/2010 8:32:59 PM
mbam-log-2010-05-22 (20-32-59).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 121281
Time elapsed: 5 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

it wont let me attacth my files again because they are already posted in the thread numbered 14787, let me know if that okay or what you would need for me to do

I don't know where those logs came from! The only log in all the threads was the pasted Mbam. Okay then we need to get it all together. You must be very frustrated at this point! - maybe there is a board problem. I'm going to send a message to the moderator and ask him to move the logs to this thread.

But in the meantime, I will check the logs and start on directions for you. There is another part to the DDS log. It's Attach.txt.
When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt

It's not included with the main DDS log. So please look for it and include it here when you find it. You will need to run the following and leave the report here, on this thread:
======================================
I noticed when I looked at the log that you have a 64 bit system. Hope you haven't started on Combofix yet because it doesn't work on 64 bit. Instead, run this:

Running OTL

• Download OTL from either of the links below and save it to your desktop.
    Link 1
    Link 2
  • Double click the OTL icon to run it.
    OTL_Icon.gif
  • The opened console will resemble this:
    OTLv3.1.5.0.gif
  • Set Output at the top to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTListIt.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in.

i really do appreciate your help, and yes i am basically at wits end...i cannot find the attatch.txt file so should i delete dds and run again...Also i do think i ran combofix, can i still run OTL and be fine.

Delete the current DDS log and rescan. Follow directions for both sections.

I'd rather have Combofix if it scans okay. If you don't get the message that it won't run on that OS, go ahead with the scan. No need to run OTL if Combofix works.

ok great a little busy today with work and all, but i will go ahead and take care of that tomorrow on my day off also im having a problem with some websites now saying run out of memory: line 16....just a new problem i saw today ill post the logs tomorrow after the scan

Reboot the computer. That will free up some RAM and may help the 'out of memory' problem.

After I instructed you to run OTL, you said you had Combofix. But as far as I know, Combofix won't scan or scan correctly on a 64bit system. That's why I had you run OTL. Follow my directions in Post #8.

So please do that and leave the log in your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back