CCleaner removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more storage space. CCleaner also comes with a registry scanner that scans for invalid references (advanced users).
Cleans the following:
- Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
- Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
- Recently opened URLs and files.
- Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
- Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
- Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
- Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
- Windows Startup tool.
Duplicate File Finder
You may not realize how many duplicate files are stored on your computer, taking up valuable hard drive space. CCleaner now includes a duplicate file finder tool, which can quickly find these files, and allow you to choose which ones to delete – freeing up more space on your PC than ever before!
System and Browser Monitoring
If you’re a CCleaner Professional user, you can now set CCleaner to run every time you shut down your browser, or you can set it to monitor your entire system in the background and detect when to Clean based on disk space that can be saved!
- Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
- Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
- Minor improvements to user interface
- Minor bug fixes
Apps similar to CCleaner (Crap Cleaner)
Free up disk space by deleting junk files that are no longer used.
Clean your computer of unwanted junk that constantly slows your entire system down.
KCleaner is designed to be the most efficient Hard Disk cleaner to give you all the resources you may need.