Store all your passwords and usernames in the cloud, then access them across multiple devices and platforms. LastPass now is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and iPad.
A better online experience
Stop wasting time worrying about forgotten passwords, and stop wasting time filling out forms; LastPass does it for you.
Use strong passwords encrypted exclusively on your PC but accessible online, so you can retrieve your information from virtually anywhere, anytime.
Passwords are locally encrypted and stored on your PC, Mac or Mobile Device. Only your LastPass password can unlock your data and only YOU have it.
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Fill forms in a second; stop pulling out your wallet to get your credit card number
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you
- macOS version updated to 3.30.0
- Android version updated to 4.4.1842
- Fixed: Infield icons are missing from new Google login page
- Improved: New user onboarding experience
- Fixed: LastPass was interfering with the operation of a handful of sites when enabled.
- Improved: More accurate prompts, now not prompted to save a site if security questions are submitted.
- Fixed: Incorrect detection of username changes when login form is submitted.
- Fixed: Linux case sensitivity caused a problem loading extension files.
- Fixed: Occasional crash on page load for twitter.com.
- Fixed: Logout on idle detection edge cases.
- Fixed: Gray icon while logged in.
- Fixed: FormFills now available in the menu.
- Fixed: Show username/password for Save All Entered Data sites.
- Improved: Obscure pin for RSA SecureID.
Apps similar to LastPass
Light-weight and easy-to-use password manager.
RoboForm is a free password manager and one-click web form filler with some serious Artificial Intelligence.
Instant logins. Instant checkouts. Instant gratification.