0x000000C2 ( 0x00000007, 0x00000CD4, 0x000004C0, 0xE12A9A80 ) error screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm new to this forum and since I've seen couples of people who had solved their PC problems, I decided to post my problem here.

Just 4 days ago, I faced a problem when my computer occasionally crashes and enter a blue screen. Note that this PC is only 14 days-old and comes as a set (I didn't buy any hardwares separately).

It generates the code as the topic says above:
0x000000C2 ( 0x00000007, 0x00000CD4, 0x000004C0, 0xE12A9A80 ) and says something like BAD_POOL_CALLER

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my PC? Thanks!

EDIT: Just so you all know, I'm facing problems such as program crashes and sometimes failing to install softwares/games. When I play games, they hang. And during some installations, they give me some message containing "CRC Error". Browsing sites with Firefox sometimes crashes as well.

Please help. Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT 2: After seeing lots of posts, I found out that it's necessary to post minidumps. Here are the files required. Please help to investigate the problem. Thanks!

Your first minidumo points to memory corruption. The second to win32.sys and the fourth tonv4_disp.dll which is an Nvidia video driver.

First and foremost run MemTest on your RAM for a minimum f 7 passes and if you have errors then you'll need to run it again on each stick of RAM to determine if one or all are corrupted.

Corrupted RAM can cause all kinds of issues.

Route44, thanks so much for your advice. I've ran the RAM test and found out that it's actually faulty. I've already replaced one. And what I'm surprised is that I found out that my graphics card is actually faulty as well. I've sent it to a technician to replace it and it's all good now.

Thanks so so much for your help! You're a genius XD

You are welcome. I am glad it is working out for you. As for the genius part there are several here that are light years ahead of me. I just try to help where I can; some minidumps are beyond my ability to read. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back