1,000 posts

bushwhacker

Well, the titles says it all. ;)

I want to say thank you everyone for contributing their time among the Techspot!

Lucan

P.S. Oh my birthday is coming up in January, so let make this count :p

well done mate, you're officially now a TechSpot Addict :D

i just reached 1,000 myself but didn't realize it until afterwards haha

keep up the good work, eh ;)

bushwhacker said:
Well, the titles says it all. ;)

I want to say thank you everyone for contributing their time among the Techspot!

Lucan

P.S. Oh my birthday is coming up in January, so let make this count :p
Mmmm...my birthday is in january aswell, what date is yours? Mines on the 2nd.

So its happy new year for you aswell on your birthday :D, i was born minutes after new year.
EDIT: Do you think you can catch up with Daveskater in amount of posts.

i expect he will catch up soon enough because i only have a few more posts really, and i'm going away for a week in a couple of months ;)

it says my average posts is just under 2 per day but it's more like 10+ on a good day really

i wish i could remember when it changes from Member, although it may be 250 posts so you're not far off :D

we'll find out soon though, eh ;)

TS Forums Rankings

When you register to TS Forums you will be designated a custom title, these were created with the only purpose of giving you that special feeling when you join our community and as you spend more time around how you can grow and learn with it. No preference nor discrimination or offense should be taken regarding titles; you can feel free to ignore them if you don’t like them.

First titles given to users are managed by the forum software and are based on your post count:

Newcomer in training: Self-explanatory.

TechSpot Member: Registered members with 50+ posts.

TechSpot Enthusiast: Registered members with 350+ posts.

TechSpot Booster: Registered members with 600+ posts.

TechSpot Addict: Registered members with 950+ posts.

TechSpot Maniac: Registered members with 1400+ posts.

TechSpot Guru: Registered members with 2000+ posts.

TechSpot Evangelist: Registered members with 3000+ posts.

Regards Howard :)

I didn`t post this earlier as I didn`t think it was needed, but maybe it is.

TechSpot Paladin: “A strong supporter or defender of a cause”. In order to qualify for the Paladin title, a user must have been registered to the forums for at least 1 year and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Paladin title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Chancellor: In order to qualify for this title, the user must have been registered to the forums for at least 2 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Chancellor title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Ambassador: In order to qualify for this title, a user must have been registered to the forums for at least 3 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Ambassador title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TS Special Forces, TechSpot Elite: These titles are reserved for our board moderators and staff members, respectively. Whenever you come across members designated with either title, you should know they are authorities within the site and should be treated with respect. Moderators keep the boards clean from spammers, and otherwise undesired users. Staff members are those editors and admins who help keep the site up to date on a daily basis. Feel free to bring any administrative questions to our attention in the Site Feedback forum, we will be glad to help.

TechSpot and its staff members appreciate the time you spent helping and making the community grow, in a certain way, we use these special titles to show that appreciation for your efforts. Also note that given the nature of this second group of titles, you should feel free to nominate any of your fellow members, however asking to be granted any of these titles for your own, will bar you from consideration for several months.

Regards Howard :)

Back