10 Worst PC's of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Dell would have a few in there :grinthumb ! Nice find :D !

Yeah, I was reading that earlier today too. I loved the comment about going to a different dimension--Dell Hell! Too funny!:haha:

Guess I shouldn't be laughing since I live in Dell Hell myself! :evil: LOL!

I remember having a Dell Optiplex GX110, and I'm pretty sure I hit it a few times ;) . I have to say that I'm surprised some of the old Sony VAIO's aren't in there...especially the one I had...on of the PVC-Models (or something like that)...nothing like running Me :mad: ....

Lol the sony viaos suck, I told these people at my school that I build PCs and their eyes go all huge and say "Is it as good as the sony viao?" :haha:

TimeParadoX said:
Lol the sony viaos suck, I told these people at my school that I build PCs and their eyes go all huge and say "Is it as good as the sony viao?" :haha:

Same here :unch: !

I find it hard to believe that they do not list the old Xerox PC's from the 1980's. Their claim was that they were 90% compatible with IBM PC's. Of course, that little 10% difference caused them to be unable to run ANY software that had been developed for the IBM PC...

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
eMachines should've been #1, as should have the Barbie PC. A Barbie PC?! WTF were they thinking?

Mmmm I am thinking of rebuilt PC's with GI Joe on em!

Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back