1000 Posts for Kitty!

T

tifc8lraz

Congrats Kitty, I just noticed you had 1000 posts :grinthumb !

Cool. Thanks cfitzarl! :D

I honestly didn't see this until MetalX pointed it out in another thread. Thanks a lot man :grinthumb:

I'm still not at 2,000 yet like you or wolfram.

thanks wolfram and beef jerky as well :)

You still have to post a lot to catch up with us :p

And you have to post A LOT if you want to catch up with Howard :D

wolfram said:
And you have to post A LOT if you want to catch up with Howard :D
Well, that goes without saying. But then so do you :D

I'll keep posting...

Oh, yeah, and Introduce Yourself helps increase post count too :) but some people need to be told about Google, unfortunately

It's because howard makes up like 99% of the responses to posts in "Introduce Yourself", and "Security and the Web."

Yeh, I try to avoid those forums. Thats one aspect of the forum I'm perfectly content letting others take care of :)

1001th post.

I only post in stuff I'm interested in. Which is mainly cooling/modding. I do post once in awhile on stuff I know in the CPU/graphics sections.

I have never gone into the security forums. :p

I post pretty much exclusively in Audio/Video, CPUs Chipsets and mobos, Cooling and Modding, Gaming, and The Meeting Spot. That's probably why it took me a year to get to 1000.

Well, Introduce yourself helps me :D

I only do a few posts in Security and the Web. The rest of my posts are in different forums; I don't usually pay attention to what forum they're in because I just hit "Today's Posts" and reply to some of the stuff that I can.

Back