2 Feet Plus!!! Snowed In!!!

TS | Crazyace

My 4x4 Toyota got stuck.

It's that bad.

Im in MA. All in all, from all the snow latly, you cant even see the rails on my back deck which are probobly 4feet!!

Its pretty crazy here 2nite.

im in MA too, were getting tons of snow. My dad is going to be out plowing for over 24 hours heh. We've got like 5 feet total in my yard but like 12" so far this storm... what town you from?

Ditto

Yeah I'm in MA as well. Personally I hate this weather, its been BITTER cold for WAY too long! As soon as I finish grad school I'm moving south ;-)

2 feet! woah.

No snow for weeks here. :p

But hey I should be getting loads soon, when I go to Greenland...ho ho :grinthumb

I some friends that are snowed in Boston. They are supposed to be coming back tonight, but we will have to wait and see. Sometimes I wish we got dumped on like that here in Missouri, but that is never our luck.

haha i went out and played in the snow today... haven't done that in years... fun stuff!

it looks like there`s more snow coming this way.. :/accuweather shows a storm heading this way.. maybe it'll disappear before it hits Ma. I`m sick of the snow.. I moved to Ma from FL and this is my first major winter.. last winter wasn`t bad at all.

I have a Kia.. and you could barely see it at all before we dug it out.. it was kind of funny though. :D

Here we've been having quite a lot of snow this winter...
But it was only a problem the first days, until the city figured out it had to get rid of most of it...

Though in the street where my parents live, we've now got about 30cm of ice....
(the city can't get rid of it, due to construction workers blocking most of the street.... :()

we just have huge piles of snow everywhere.. it`s rather annoying. luckly we haven`t had too much ice on the roads. I would have probably crashed into something if there was. :p

does it? I just moved to agawam a month ago. I was in chicopee before. I live right around the corner from six flags so I hope it`s not too bad. :/

it takes about an hour to move a mile going to six flags in that traffic... every day of the summer its like that.

Yah just wait till summer.. You know where the basketball hall of fame is?? Just imagine cars lined up past that on 91 to get to six flags!!!

No kidding.. Everyday!!

Good luck :)

I almost bought a house in Agawam, but changed my mind because of it!

I drive past the basketball hall of fame everyday.. there`s hardly any traffic.. plus most of the time I`m only coming to Agawam after they would be closed.. usually around 10 or 11pm. There`s other ways to get here though.. but it`d take longer. :/

Hey man I'm over in Worcester. You have to love the 50+ that we had today, its finally warming up a little. I have to admit that my front yard is a 10 inch mud pit at the moment, but it's warming up finally... Now if I can just get the g/f to start sporting those cute little mini-skirts she's been buying all winter I'm all set :)

Taking about snow, i m facing heat waves last week. The temperature rose to around 42C last Tuesday, after days of temp in the mid 30C. Should be gettin cooler, since autumn is comming.

Back