2 Hard Drives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under "Computer" on my acer computer i have 2 different hard drives. One named "ACER (C: )" and the other one named "DATA (D: )" What is the difference between these 2? Also, my "ACER (C: )" is getting full and i only have about 2 GB free out of 70. When this gets full will my computer aumtomaticly start saving things on my other hard drive? My "DATA (D: ) hard drive has 70.1 Gb free out of 70.4 so theres bassicly nothing saved on here.

Thanks

PS
Im new here =]
Did I post in the right section?

Is it a pc or a laptop?

If its a lappy then its probably 2 partitions on the same hard drive and software like partition magic can adjust the partition sizes.

If its a pc with 2 hard drives then you will have to move stuff from one drive to the other as windows will not begin writing to one drive when the other is full.

rik said:
Is it a pc or a laptop?

If its a lappy then its probably 2 partitions on the same hard drive and software like partition magic can adjust the partition sizes.

If its a pc with 2 hard drives then you will have to move stuff from one drive to the other as windows will not begin writing to one drive when the other is full.
Its a laptop. I heard partition magic can't run under windows vista though. is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back