2 newsletters

me(who else?)

Did anybody else get 2 newsletters from Julio? I'm just curious, as it's never happened to me before. Could just be a mistake...

I only got one to my Yahoo and one to my Techspot account...

(Though Yahoo lists it as SPAM..)

I'm beginning to get two emails for responses to threads as well. And yes, I only have 1 address. Am I in the system twice or something?

There's no set schedule, Mict., but I get one about once a month or so. Julio had said something about sending one regularly, but I can't remeber.

Yes, Julio would like to do them weekly, but as it is going he gets to them when he has some free time. So they aren't on a set schedule yet...

I'm sending one every week right now, hope to keep that up & I believe there should be no problem the way things have been going around lately.

If you are not receiving your newsletter, you should try verifying your subscription (check you mail address in the registration box at the frontpage) and in the case you are indeed registered, try checking your spam filter settings as well.

Currently we are blacklisted in the Blars-BL so if you use that you wont get our newletters....

Back