2000!!!:)

Nice Job

How long did it take? Also, is Maidenhead a place or are you an Iron Maiden fan. Long Live Eddy!

Thanx everyone!!!!

Teaser261, you can see from my join date that i joined up may 05 but did go almost 4 months with no Internet connection!! And Maidenhead is a small town 26 miles west of our capitol London!! So it's nothing to do with iron maiden but i do like some of their songs, especially when they had Paul Di'Anno singing for them!!!!

Yup, couldn't agree more!!!!

I haven't actually got them but i want them, any idea what the albums are called????

Nickslick74, thanx for the compliment, i do what i can to help!!!:)

Teaser261, thanx for the info! Will have to pop out the shops!!!:)

Howard, like er wow, is there anything you don't know??:) And congrats on the 14k!!!:)

There was a thread a while back about favourite songs and i posted that i liked "Waiting Room" by "Fugazi"!! I said in that post than no one will know what album it came from, 2 or 3 mins later Howard comes back with "13 Songs"!!!!

Perhaps we should start a "Challenge Howard" thread, waddya recon???:)

I don't think Howard sleeps anyway, so he has lotsa time to Google the answers. I've noticed the time signatures of some of you Techspotians, and I think you all are Insomniacs . Haha

Back