360 halo 2 video

Status
Not open for further replies.

twite

Ok, i just got a sharp 32" aquos lcd, and when trying to play halo 2, well, it looks like crap. I have used both hd compenent cables, and normal compenent cables, and have changed the res on my 360 to 480, 780,1280, on both the standard, and component cables. I can use my other 19" sony lcd, but i would rather not. Help would be great, thanks.

what video card so you have, it may not support the monitor at its resolution settings, did you try changing the res settings of the monitor are do you mean you've changed game settings

That is irrelevant, this is my xbox 360, not my computer. Even for the xbox, the resolution shouldn't matter, b/c almost every t.v has a different res.

well

well i know this is retarded but erm, have you switched the switch to HDTV on the scart? even if so does it look worse than it did on a standard tv? try and see if it looks better using the red, white and yellow cable not the HD cables.

The red white and yellow is absolutely horrible. It is delayed about 2 seconds, and is like a blur. I guess halo just cant run in hd..i tried gears, and it looks good.

twite said:
That is irrelevant, this is my xbox 360

You need to state that..."360" in the title won't give us the correct information. And try to switch it out of HD and see what happens.

and have changed the res on my 360 to 480, 780,1280,

It is stated, not only in the title, but in my post.

And try to switch it out of HD and see what happens.

Sorry, i wasn't clear on that, i meant i changed it to 480, which is non-hd (standard crt television.

Traded it in for a 37" lg.............solved the problem. Thanks for your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back