3D card store in singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont live in singapore and have barely ever been there but I can answer that part about the card\your mobo, yes the card should work in that mobo but will only run at 4X AGP, because it only supports a 4x slot. This shouldnt hold back the cards performance significantly though.

Codefish, I recommend you have a look at a look www.hardwarezone.com. They have pricelist for most computer shops in Singapore, which is indeed very convenient to do research before you buy something. There are two main shopping centres selling computer parts, Sim Lim Sqaure at Rochor Canal Rd(also selling various kinds of electronics) and Funan IT Mall at Northbrigde Road, However Sim Lim Sqaure seems to be my first preference.

i wonder where i could buy Radeon™ X1650 PRO AGP in singapore too..its so hard to find..xD..tried Funan..doesn't seem to have it..

You might want to have a look at Sim Lim Square or Plaza Singapura?
Just make sure that what you buy is what you think you buy. Sim Lim can be rather "tricky"... But then again you can get great bargains if you know what you want, how much you want to pay for it, and aren't white*...

But I'm surprised you didn't find it at Funan... I would've thought you'd find it at Asia Pacific (above the book store), or at Challenger on the 6th floor?

*Ok, so maybe you can get great prices there even if you're white, but testing I've done there shows you usually have to give 20% or more than if you're asian.

ya..went to funan again..still can't find X1650 PRO 256MB AGP..guess i will have to try SimLim Square..
btw is Radeon X1650 PRO same as POWERCOLOUR X1650 PRO?

FaithlessX said:
ya..went to funan again..still can't find X1650 PRO 256MB AGP..guess i will have to try SimLim Square..
btw is Radeon X1650 PRO same as POWERCOLOUR X1650 PRO?

The same chipset, but the speed and brand are vary on the company's specification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back