A bug in Firefox

Daveskater

I think I've found a bug in Firefox that's funny and annoying at the same time.

Earlier today, i had to use the spell checker to check the word "dissipating". Ever since, the word dissipating has been at the top of the spell check list. I haven't closed Firefox yet so it will probably clear itself when it's closed but it's been doing this all day.

Here's a picture of what I mean:
dissipatingkm5.jpg

You may or may not find this funny or interesting but I've posted it anyway ;)

Firefox gets buggy sometimes but it's usually caused by an installed theme or Add-on, (in my experience.) My Firefox kept crashing the other day after I installed the Aero Fox theme and some Add-ons that I usually like to use like Colorful Tabs, ForcastFox and Stealther. I had to uninstall Firefox and delete the Profile before I was able to reinstall Firefox. Now it's stable once again with the standard theme and ForcastFox as the only Add-on. I wouldn't use any other browser and I've tried a few.

fastco, the same thing happened to me, but i still haven't solved the problem, it hasn't risen for today (yet)

I think mine did that too until I cleared private data. Fastco may be right though cause I also have a theme

Themes and Add-Ons

God Of Mana said:
i am using vista aero.

It may work well on some computers while others crash using certain themes or add ons. It's all trial and error!!

Probably, it could either be to do with an add-on or just FF being stupid.

Oh, the spell check thing happened again yesterday but with "occurred". It came up with spelling suggestions each time i right clicked :D

Back