A driver for a USB Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought in China a small USB PC camera (webcam), which came without driver. Windows XP recognizes the PC camera but asks for the driver. Otherwise it cannot work. Until now I could not find it on the internet.
It is a "Webcam with Usd 2.0 interface cmos sensor 1.3 megapixel" from A.M.I. Shenzhen Company (also called HTD or Shenzhen soopen), model TO8 (or QQV8), as described at the following address:
http://queenahj.ecvv.com/chinasuppl...3mega-pixel-interpolated-to-5-8mega-pixe.html
I would very much appreciate if somebody could send me the appropriate driver for this webcam.

My first guess is that this is some knock-off/counterfeit of another product and that you got scammed. I suggest buying a different model from a reputable manufacturer that offers support.

i bought the infinity webcam Iwb 2003,i want to install it on windows vista,when i put the CD and presses on the setup it tells me that the wizard has been interupted and that my system is not modified,and when i put the camera itself ,a messege appers that the USB device is not recognized and when i presses on the icon,a messege tells me that you don't have a video hardware device .i don't know what is the problem and how can i solve it?
please help me

web cam problem

i bought the infinity webcam Iwb 2003,i want to install it on windows vista,when i put the CD and presses on the setup it tells me that the wizard has been interupted and that my system is not modified,and when i put the camera itself ,a messege appers that the USB device is not recognized and when i presses on the icon,a messege tells me that you don't have a video hardware device .i don't know what is the problem and how can i solve it?
please help me

Hi fatynesta

Just noticed your post

Let's see if Windows reports any problem devices
  • Make sure all your web cam is connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back