A problem with a mission in crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allo everyone!

I have a problem .

I dont know what to do..

Here is the note:

"Air strike available . use bnioculars to lock target".

What need i do?

Obviously you need to use your binoculars to issue the air strike. You just need to find what target you are supposed to take out.

Yes I know the bit you mean. I was confused too. The tower that it locks onto is not what you have to lock or the dump nearby. Climb the ladder and the target you have to lock is actually quite a bit away in the distance... Just scan the horizon and you'll see it.

There's a tank there that needs to be aimed. I decided to do it on my own with my rocket launcher... no need for an airstrike.
Made it more difficult since many more enemies survived :)

Maybe guys...

The previous posts may be right, but also it may the the ship that has to be destroyed. Basically use your binocs to point at the top of the ship-a little thing will show up when in binocular mode.

there is a couple of missions that say that, if its the one with the boat, just jump in the water swim off for a bit, turn around, look at the ship with your binoculars and fire,

the other one is where you can go up the guar tower (or not if you blew it down like me) and you just look across the lake and its over to the right i think.

Yeah destroying that ship caused me some minor confusion. I was walking around the ship for ages thinking i had to do something myself on the ship.

Yeah destroying that ship caused me some minor confusion. I was walking around the ship for ages thinking i had to do something myself on the ship.

aaaaaaaah zif it wasn't easy as

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back