Advertising on Your Site (Cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishST

my mate has just signed up with this www.google.com/adsense http://www.google.com/adsense and he has got 4 advertisements on his site in which he told me if anyone clicks on the adds on his sites he then gets money put into an account provided by google in which he wil then be sent a cheque at the end of every month.

Has anyone tried this does it actually work, because im curious as i may try it out.

Cheers EnglishST

Sounds OK to me.

I was having a similar deal with doubleclick several years ago, but they had such a high limit for getting a check sendt to Norway, and only added the last two months together so I never saw a dime.
(Was getting around 50$ a month, but needed 150$ total, or around there, to get the cash)

I used to do a couple of those web surf money maker things (at seperate times) back in like 98 and 99, and I actually got a couple/few checks from each. But they quit offering such services I think after people developed programs to continually move your mouse and change web pages.

You must have a (more than acceptable) website of course... even we run Google ads. Adsense automatically spiders the content on the given page and shows relevant advertisement.

This is not the same as "get paid to surf" thing that was available a few years ago.

Thanks for the tip EnglishST!

Although I received a cheque 3 times now,
it's hard to make money on the internet.
As runnin' a website myself,
I think you should be very carefull with placing banners on your site.
It could ruin the design and meaning of the website extremly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back