After updating ext./themes when starting firefox 2.0.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelsmit3093

After updating ext./themes when starting firefox 2.0, ALL my extensions & themes and toolbar preferences are GONE! Since using 2.0, everytime firefox starts and i get the add-ons update box, i always click update and then continue, but then firefox never shows up, although its always running in task manager, so i would always end that process and start firefox again. I never had any problems doing that, until today when i did that, i went to go start firefox again, and all my ext./themes/tab prefs. were GONE! I tried starting in safe mode, and again they were nowhere to be seen! I think the updates that installed that time were: all 3 "Azerty" themes, and "tab browser preferences". No one will replies to my post on the mozillazine forum, so Can someone please help??!! Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

uninstall then reinstall. after installation make sure that IE is not your default explorer. also in Internet options of IE, select programme and tick, 'IE should check to see if it is default prog'.
then go through FireFox options and customise that.
if that is no better, it may be worth scanning for virus's. follow instructions from HERE if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back