Age of Empire III And Intel 915 mother board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age of Empire III And Intel 915 mother board hey guys

i am having Intel 915 mother board, 3gHz processor, 512 MB, 64 MB video card integrated. I have installed Age of empire 3, while playing, in the middle of the game my system is getting hanged (some time no sound or some times game doesn't move it just hangs).

pls help me in this issue guys.

Any one know whats the remedy pls let me know,

i am very eager to play the game. u can mail ur reply to osmbox1@yahoo.com

i would be more greatful if some one help me out in this situation.

The minimum requirement for the game is a 64Mb video card. I don't know if that includes integrated cards, but it probably does.

I would start with an upgrade to your drivers. Is your system a "brand name" computer? I.e., dell, gateway etc? If so, you need to go to their homepage, and find the drivers for your motherboard and update them.

If not, then go to intel's website and download them there.

thank you for your reply. i am having the Latest Driver i hope, if i go for some video card it will help me in this situation. can any one suggest me a good video card. with 256 mb of video memory or 128

We need to know more about your motherboard before we can recommend a card to you. You have told us what chipset your motherboard has (Intel 915) but not the make/model.

It would probably also be a good idea to tell us about your power supply. Make/model can be found on the sticker of the power supply (inside the case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back