Age Of Empires 3 Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazdude

well am wondering if i will be able to run age of empires 3 on med settings on my system. here are some specs.

celeron d processor at 2.93 ghz (I know it's not a gamer's choice but its a pretty decent processor depiste what people say)
512MB RAM
149 GB Hardrive
windows xp media centre edition 2005
my current video card is a crappy onboard S3 card, but am getting a nvidia 6600 really soon.

so will I be able to run on medium settings?

Everything should be fine, except for your vid card. I'm not even sure you'll be able to run it with a good framrate on all low settings. But you might be able to pull it off with an ok framerate.

YEs it is\

6200tc cant play empire earth 2.

So put it in prespective.

However if u had a 6600gt then urin luck.

1st of all am talking about AGE OF EMPIRES 3 the new one coming out 18th of october, and am getting a geforce 6600, and age of empires 3, by emsemble studios and microsoft, not empire earth, they are both different games. now can anyone answer my question properly?

6600, 9600 etc.

crazdude said:
6600 is better than radeon 9600, 6600 is like a radeon 9800, get me? you should consider a 9800.

Right, I was thinking of the 5600
Well I hope my 9600 can at least run the game.
a graphics card was not the top priority when I built my budget box ($80 for the 9600 Pro 256).

A Radeon 9600 will work fine.

I have the demo and I can run it on medium-high settings with my other computer (which has a radeon 9200 with drivers) and it gets about 45-50 fps.

I personally would reccomend an Ati card like the 9800. They are better. BUt it's up to you they both are good cards. 9800 and 6600 I mean.

hellhound90 said:
I personally would reccomend an Ati card like the 9800. They are better. BUt it's up to you they both are good cards. 9800 and 6600 I mean.

Amen.

ATI fo' life, my brother.

lol, yes ATI is good, but they are older cards. thats why i prefer NVIDIA, they are both good cards tho. anyways yeah my current onboard one is a piece of crap.

Age of Empire 3 problems Intel 915 mother board

hey guys i am having Intel 915 mother board, 3gHz processor, 512 MB, 64 MB , and i have installed Age of empire 3, while playing, in the middle of the game my system is getting hanged (some time no sound or some times game doesn't move it just hangs).

pls help me in this issue guys.
Any one know whats the remedy pls let me know, i am very eager to play the game. u can mail ur reply to osmbox1@yahoo.com

thanks for ur reply i updated all my drivers even still i have the problem i think i have to go for new Video Card, can any one suggest me a good video card 256 mb or 128 mb

will my celeron d 2.93 ghz with nvidia 6600 gt be able to run the game in med setting with at least 40 fps? even on battles?

by the eay i suggest a nvidia 6600 256 mn or a gt 256mb, or if u have money a 6800 or 6800 gt, all 4 of them awesome cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back