Age of empires III demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo!!!!

I didn't know it was out. I am downloading now and will try it later today.

[sits in prayer mode and closes eyes] please be good, please be good, please be good.

I think Microsoft doesn't like me. I tried to dl their trial of XP 64, and also AOE3 several times in the past week, normally it will begin, sometimes it freezes before completing even a few percentage of the whole, other times I can get over half, but I can't seem to get the whole thing. Even using download managers.

Dowloaded it in 45 mins, and played it for about 10 mins (time to go to work) but first impression, I think I will play it a lot. a LOT.

I was kind of diappointed from what I got but maybe I just need more time to get used to it anyway I wish that they would just remake age of empires II with good graphics.

After having spent about an hour on it, I am really hoping that the demo is not a good sample of the game. The demo is kind of lame.... I hope that the gameplay is a little better than what I have seen so far.

Yea i didnt like the demo that much... i mean the graphics looked really nice and all but the game just didnt feel like it had the real age of empires touch..

anyhow i just hope the Full game is Much better and i am looking forward towards playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back