Agv Virus!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin997

my agv found a trojan horse virus and it has been added to my virus vault.
can the virus do any damage once it is in there, and what are you suppost to do with the virus!!!!!!!!

any helpful solutions greatly appriciated.

hi Blind Dragon dude,
unfortionately the internet and virus side is not my strongest point, as i have only had the internet for about 6 months.
to be honest i am not really familiar with the 15 steps.

is the virus dangerous as it is sat in the agv virus vault, or is it harmless to my pc???

Should i deleate the virus???

The Trojan in your vault is harmless, but a lot of times you aren't seeing everything, you may delete it and it will be back when you restart your computer so you delete it again, then it comes back when your restart after that. So the best advice I can give you is to follow the link I provided - follow the 15 steps, then post the 3 requested logs as attachments so that somebody can check to make sure you are clean. You should go ahead and delete the Trojan from quarantine then proceed to doing the 15 steps

I have deleated the virus from AGV virus vault, restared my computer, and the virus apperrs to be gone.

Do i still need to follow the 15 step procedure, or is the virus complitely gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back