AHH! Sound problem driving me insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

swker98

Hi guys,

I resinly got my rig back, put it together, put in a
Hauppauge TV-Radio 401 card, atfirst i didnt get sound on the tv or radio, i had the sound connceted via cd autio in side the computer, messed around with the settings in Nvidia sound manager, i seleted digital imput under the cd audio section, and it worked, but now my digital camra sound wont work on recoreded viedos, im confused

the weird thig is that nvvida sound is reporting that sound is plaing when i play the videos but i heaer nothing

soundproblem.jpg

what i had to check

sound2.jpg

when a movie is playing, every move dosnt play sound exept .MPEG

sound4.jpg

when tv is on or radio

sound3.jpg

This is wiaht it looks like when i play a movie

Your screen shots are too small to be of any use.

Are you using digital or analog output for your speakers?

Check the windows sound playback control panel, you may have some thing important muted.

i checked EVERYTHING, changed the settings all of them, i just dont know why its not working

sorry aobut the pics but thats the way photobucket resized them, if you want you can copy,past thinm in paint to get them bigger

EDIT: Also no windows sounds work, on startup, shutdown, or errors,

im gonna try the realtech drivers now,

if anybody has any ideas plase tell me

thanks guys

agaghga

alright, im gonna make this more clear to everybody, because i dont think i did thta above

when i use my tv tuner or play .mepg files the sound is great, i go to platy .wav or any onlnie flash sound the bars in nvidia mixer bounce up and down as they do when i play the tv tuner, but there is no sound played atall, also windows nosies make the bars bounce but still no aduable sound, i tired all speaker poasrt and settings about 20 times to no avale, all aim sounds work so im puzzled, i restarted 10 times, nothing, im prety shore this is software, but im not certin, i also googled this problem, and this seams rare as i couldnt find a single case of this

this is getting me mad, it took me so long to cofigue the tv tuner, and it works but now other sound dosnt :unch: :unch:

if you guys can suggest sometihn then thad be great

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!! :mad: :mad:

yes i did,

the staangest thing now, i got it to work but i need to have "enviromant" on, that makes it sound like crap because i need to make it like "underwater" or "cave" ect, wtich makes it sound echoie or muffled, and if i turn it off the WAV or windows, or vido sound wont work,
this is so weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back