AID MOI svplt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This is my first time.
I have a problem and would like some help. I am a stumbler when it comes to PC stuff. I believe you should get stuck in and teach yourself through trying. I have recently been introduced to online gaming. I have been playing MOHAA. After an all night session I went to play and found my PC has a Generic pup.q Virus. After research I find this is not damaging.
However when I came to play again I find the background and soilders in the game are white and blank and this makes it impossible to play. I have taken it from my system and rebooted several times. I have run virus checkers and adaware scans. Nothing seems to help. Have I damaged this new machine? I run Vista. What can I do? If any one is able to help this would be very much appriciated.
If anyone plays online games I urge you to steer clear of Sniper Guru server as I firmly think this is where the damage has come from.

Vista restore

Yes, it does. Go to the configuration screen and type (in the upper right corner) 'restore' (I don't know another way to find it). With me it's in dutch so I might translate it a little different but you will see 'System' with three possiblities beneath it. Don't click on 'make a restore point' but click on the one beneath it ('restore system files and setup from a restore point') and choose the date you want to restore your computer to. I think the furtest you can restore back to is about 2 weeks.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back