Air Chiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats quite interesting but I don't know if I like the idea of all that condensation in my case. Quite the thought out desigh though.

Originally posted by boeingfixer
Thats quite interesting but I don't know if I like the idea of all that condensation in my case. Quite the thought out desigh though.
Very true. But I suppose that problem can be solved since the in case temp is not always that cold. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by lokem

Very true. But I suppose that problem can be solved since the in case temp is not always that cold. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well not in my case Lokum. I usually run about 10 degrees cooler inside the case than the CPU is running. To my touch it is fairly warm.....its nice working in my computer room in the winter....its not so nice in the summer....

Originally posted by boeingfixer

Well not in my case Lokum. I usually run about 10 degrees cooler inside the case than the CPU is running. To my touch it is fairly warm.....its nice working in my computer room in the winter....its not so nice in the summer....

Its the exact opposite for me boeing..in the summer I have central air conditioning cooling my house down alot. In the winter I have the heat on. My ambient temps are probably 10 degrees warmer in the winter.

Originally posted by svtcobra

Its the exact opposite for me boeing..in the summer I have central air conditioning cooling my house down alot. In the winter I have the heat on. My ambient temps are probably 10 degrees warmer in the winter.

Well I have heat and air in here too but I think I need to add another vent. It can get down to 59 in the winter and in the 80's in the summer.

Originally posted by svtcobra
59 in the winter...I wish..I think it was 10 today. Man it gets cold in New England.

Thats 59 INSIDE, not out. In Atlanta it does get cold, about 3 days of the year, but I am one of those screwed up replants from the north who like the cold as opposed to the hot...and it gets VERY hot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back