Already visited thread marker ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I need some advice it it exists some third part program that I could use to integrate Internet Explorer 6 , that help me to browse easier my favourite picture/video forum.

I mean , the forum that I visit , has a lot of threads full of pics and vids , but the forum , does not help me to understand if I already visited that thread. I should remeber the name of the thread or the pics in it , to understand if I already visited that thread before.

So I was wondering if does it exist a program that let me select the thread that I already visited , maybe adding some kind od sign to the thread that could help me to understand that I already visited the thread.

Any help on this please ??

thak u

You probably need to change the 'cookie' settings. Allow all cookies from that specific forum, it will then automatically 'mark' the threads you have visited, by showing them in a different color (or go from e.g. bold to normal script)

No way. I tryed it , but it does not work

It does not work.
I really ned a program that let me add some kind of mark , next to the threads that I already visited.

Is there any way to do this please ??

thank u

There is no way to do this. At least not anything universal that would work with every forum software.

Are you sure these forums do not show threads with unread posts differently? TechSpot does this.. Do you see the difference between read/unread here?

hi,

I do not see any difference.

I mean , if I lick on a thread and I stay there for few second , then I get out , with the back button on the browser, I do not see any difference.

thank u

Thats because when you hit back, it loads the cached page to save time over reload the entire page. Hit back and then refresh and any forum worth its salt will show that you were there.

Other than that, Nodsu is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back