Always restart with 'beginning to dump physical memory'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have bought a twinhead laptop earlier this month.my problem is my laptop keep restarting.when the blue screen appear it shows beginning to dump physical memory.for your info its happen when i finish install an antivirus or updating software from the internet.this is my fourth formatting and it keep coming.
it also shown this number (at blue screen)
***STOP : 0x000000D1 (0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0xF7308483)

***NDIS.SyS - address F7308483 base at F72F2000, datestamp 3d6de4c3
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Need more info.

Are you using a Logitech mouse? Drivers seem to be the issue here, a common cause for this STOP error is mouse drivers/hardware (according to Microsoft). Did you install any drivers recently?

beginning to dump physical memory

Cerberus said:
Are you using a Logitech mouse? Drivers seem to be the issue here, a common cause for this STOP error is mouse drivers/hardware (according to Microsoft). Did you install any drivers recently?

i'm using standard issued mouse beside using the touch pad.for your info it only happen when i'm offline.PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN

Try this...

Find out the type of network interface card (NIC) that you have installed and download the model specific driver from the manufacturers website. From what i have found out it appears the generic driver windows installs is the cause of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back