Am now a member

Rik

Thanx guys, its good to be a full member of what I recon to be just about the best site on the net. Was just wondering, is the "in training" for a fixed amount of time or is it based on visits or number of posts ro something else?

Hiya Rik.

Below you will find the Techspot criteria for member titles.

First titles given to users are managed by the forum software and are based on your post count:

Newcomer in training: Self-explanatory.

TechSpot Member: Registered members with 50+ posts.

TechSpot Enthusiast: Registered members with 350+ posts.

TechSpot Booster: Registered members with 600+ posts.

TechSpot Addict: Registered members with 900+ posts.

This second tier of user titles is given manually:

TechSpot Paladin: “A strong supporter or defender of a cause”. In order to qualify for the Paladin title, a user must have been registered to the forums for over 1 year and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Paladin title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Chancellor: In order to qualify for this title, the user must have been registered to the forums for at least 2 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Chancellor title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Ambassador: In order to qualify for this title, a user must have been registered to the forums for at least 3 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Chancellor title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot and its staff members appreciate the time you spent helping and making the community grow, in a certain way, we use these special titles to show that appreciation for your efforts. Also note that given the nature of this second group of titles, you should feel free to nominate any of your fellow members, however asking to be granted any of these titles for your own, will bar you from consideration for several months.

Hope this helps.

Regards Howard :) :)

rik said:
Thanx for the info, I will do my best to work my way up the ranks.
I don't know that working your way up the ranks is what you need to look forward to.

I would suggest making quality posts, and helping others, as well as learning a lot from others.

It's not how big your post count it, it's how much quality is put into each one. :)

My post count is over 80 and Ive oly asked 2 or 3 questions, the rest are from helping others.

Back