AMD Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

boeingfixer

Found this great article on AMD today and how they are competing against Intel. Hope you all enjoy it, I did, but then again, I am a full supporter of AMD....

AMD Today

Strengths from Weaknesses

by Josh Walrath

Innovation is never easy. It takes a huge jump in reasoning, and a lot of hard work to achieve something new and great. AMD has been in business for over 30 years now, and only in the past 3 years have they been considered a leader and innovator in processor design.

AMD Today, Full story

Very interesting read. I always liked the underdog, as the person/company on top typically rots from the inside due to an overabundance of hubris.

I particularly liked the manner in which they open sourced the Lightspeed Data Transport and transformed the technology into a viable consortium.

Originally posted by uncleel
maybe a lil' quote & byline to spurn my interest?

Man Uncleel, are you always gonna bash my posts ?? You are always on me for something.

Just kidding, I'll change it

Is that more appealing to you uncleel ??

And no I am not really mad...just kidding with Uncleel. ;)

Originally posted by boeingfixer

Man Uncleel, are you always gonna bash my posts ?? You are always on me for something.

Just kidding, I'll change it

Is that more appealing to you uncleel ??

And no I am not really mad...just kidding with Uncleel. ;)

Heh.. I guess he's just hinting to ask you to post according to the guidelines :D

It was a polite suggestion for an intelligent person capable of making excellent posts. Consider "for the good of the membership," & always include a lil' "teaser" quote, just like the homepage. Otherwise who would read ever url posted?

Originally posted by uncleel
It was a polite suggestion for an intelligent person capable of making excellent posts. Consider "for the good of the membership," & always include a lil' "teaser" quote, just like the homepage. Otherwise who would read ever url posted?

Thanks Uncleel, I appriciate that, and like I said, I will try to make more appealing posts, or ones with the catch phrase on them ! Again, thanks to you and all the 3DS staff, you all have a GREAT site.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back