Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Intel

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincere apologies for having to say this, but this subject has already ben done to death. However, I see some original thinking going on here with your adding the choice of "other", but I fear that there are not enough people using alternative processors for this to make much difference, with the notable exception of Mac users, who can't pick Intel or AMD anyway.

However, from your post count, it looks like you're new here and so I'll indulge you just this once and vote for AMD (but if you search for previous posts on this subject in this forum you will see that there is really no outright answer.)

sorry about that, i was bored so i was just trying to think of something to ask people lol....... would be interesting to see how many people use 'other' processors. I reckon i know the answer though lol.

If everyone started posting threads out of boredom, the forums would sink. If nothing interesting gets said in this thread, it might as well get canned.

AMD is the way to go. Cheaper and faster. What more could I want in my PC?
Oh yes SLI 7800 GTX KOs!!! :D

Amd: cheaper (grunt per $), faster, 4 gaming, best if on a budget
intel: expensive, depends, more grunt/less heat (exeption of prescot :p) soso gaming
mac (using i think motorola cpu?/non-intel version): near-crap tech support, parts scarce, non serviceable (most of it), best for video/music/graphic editing
ibm: xbox 360, business/school comps, crap for games or grunt.

there. no bias =)
[well, at least apart from my vote :p)

with the notable exception of Mac users, who can't pick Intel or AMD anyway.

Some say they use Mac just not to use M$ software. If I say Linux, they don't know how to react... What's funny is when I see only IE as browser and M$ office as office suite on their computer.

AMD! Why? I'm either not lucky with Intels or they just keep crashing. Also, AMD is the smallest company between both and I think I should rather help them than Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back