America's Army tweak guide @ TechSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
Although first releases came with its hiccups, America's Army has mostly overcome its teething problems and is doing pretty well now. Based on the latest version of the Unreal Engine, this guide will take you through configuring the game for an optimum performance on your system, better network play and fixing other issues that might arise.

[center]
americasarmy.gif
[/center]

America's Army is a realistic computer game providing civilians with an inside perspective and a virtual role in the U.S. Army. America's Army players will experience soldiering in a state-of-the-art new manner.

Best of all, is free of charge for you to download.

This game is pretty awesome. I must say that I am not very good at it yet, but getting better. The game play is better than counterstrike IMO. It just takes some getting used to.

I have friends in my house here that absolutely can't stand America's Army, but like CS still. Just a matter of opinion though. I suggest everyone try this game out.

Probably the thing I like most about it is the fact you have to go through the training to get places (so to speak). It's not like other FPS games where you can pretty much access anything you want right away in multiplayer.

One thing I really like is that if your HONOR gets too low you can't play on any servers. That will keep people from being stupid and tk'ing everyone at the start.

Keeps the game in check.

And if they wanted to created a new nick to tk people again, than they'd have to go through all the training yet again...

I like it!

how can i create account!!?? ww.login.americasarmy.co doesn't work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back