America's Army v1.9 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to play America's Army some but then they did an update from the first version and now I wont play it. The whole honor feature is a mistake. I miss playing the game but after they updated it just isn't any fun anymore. Reminds me a lot of Counter Strike now with anal admins, punks and kids who think they are l337 cause they can say "| r00l j00!". (More so than most other online games).

The Army had a good idea in creating this game and making it free. I am guessing one reason they did it was to interest people in the Army and get some recruits. Not a bad idea really. My brother was in the Army and stationed in Georgia where most of the training takes place in Americas Army and he said the levels were designed pretty close to the real thing.

Just read somewhere that this realease wasnt official, it was accidentally realeased, so if you play it the new servers arent up yet, you'll have no where to play. But I have to say, the gfx are incredible for the new training levels....incredibly realistic, if anyone else downloads this, give me your thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back