Anna Nicole Smith

Drugs and Diet pills.........so sad, although I never thought she was all that pretty.

In her Playboy and Guess jeans day she was absolutely lovely. A woman with some meat and curves who was still sexy as hell. Then she just got scary. And I can't help but wonder how much of her dumb blonde act was real and how much was an act. I remember an onterview done with her where the interviewer said he couldn't tell if she was teasing him or not when he asked how tall she was and she replied 5' 12". That's either an incredibly stupid or exceptionally brillant answer. I didn't love her but neither did I hate her. I just feel sad for her and especially the daughter she left behind.

I could see something like this happening to any of our trainwreck celebrities: Brittney, Paris, Nichole Richey, Lindsey Lohan... I don't have any ill will towards them, but getting them off the news forever would be great.

SNGX1275 said:
I could see something like this happening to any of our trainwreck celebrities: Brittney, Paris, Nichole Richey, Lindsey Lohan... I don't have any ill will towards them, but getting them off the news forever would be great.

Exactly!! We can't forget to add to that list Courtney Love either! She is just screaming to run of the tracks.

Look the lady has obviously been pilled up non stop for over the last 3 years. Or when ever her show was on tv. I mean extremely pilled up. I feel sorry for her and the baby now.

On a side note they are saying that she may have drown on her own vomit now. So in the end she went out just like the woman she idolized Marlyn Monroe.

Sad story.

SNGX1275 said:
getting them off the news forever would be great.
It's simple - don't make a thread about someone, or reply to a post :p

Celebrity, n. a well-known person.

If no one talks about them, they're not well-known, are they?

Not so sure its that simple Mict. You dont have to read, talk or post about them. You see them on TV, internet news, in music vid's, tabloids while standing in line at the grocery store. Its hard to not see them!

Who were they roasting on the Man Show last year where Courtney Love made an @ss out of herself. As i said before, I bet she derails next!

I guess what goes around come around. She did many cold things in her life. Not saying she deserved to die, but when you jip someones family out of their inheritance thats just no cool. But hey, i could honestly care less about celebrities

I don't think she was a big a gold digger as people made her out to be. Yeah- she married a geezer millionaire, but she needed emotional security. I have a family member who did the same thing before.

Yeah- she married a geezer millionaire, but she needed emotional security.

And the old geezer just happened to be a billionaire oil tycoon :confused:

She could probably get almost any guy she wanted, but don't you find it a coincidence that it happened to be a billionaire on his death bed?

It's really sad, first her son, now her. She may have been considered a...well, I won't say on the forums, but she was still a person...

Absolutley. I respect her more then most celebrities. She went from rags to riches , whereas many are just born into it (Ex:paris hiltion (<i have no clue why it did that). The way she got famous wasn't all that great (playboy), but she still had the determination to do it. It really is a tragedy, losing her son, and now her daughter is w/o her mother. Although for many people it is more or less payday. (howard stern, her mother, her daughter, the sons of her husband, her daughters father)

Haha, yeh when heard that i was like wtf. Then i saw the picture and it all came to me.

Oh, I never said she wasn't a gold-digger, but people marry for more than just money also..... for her I think it was for emotional security as well. She never had a father figure in her life.

I have to take all of this in, I never really paid particular attention to her, but I knew she existed (especially when I saw her ;) ).

There aint no way around it! What she did by marrying the oil tycoon was thought out all the way. As already said, she could have had just about any man in this world. And she picked this old guy?? I bet she wouldnt have given him the time of day if he were some regular guy living pay check to pay check. "Emotional security"??? That is funny!

Well, I'm sure she had enough money from being...well...you know what she was ;) .

sorry, but who is she? there are men dying all around the world, and she makes the front page. what a waste of ink. not good reporting in my view.

She was a famous Playboy Bunny, that's really all, but I'm sure she had plenty to fall back on. What was so wrong with her tomrca?

Back