Anonymous Web Browsing...

cabrone

Being at a public school often im sitting in class or the library and wanting to go to ebay, or game pages to pass the time. i know of a few websites such as safeweb, silentsearch, and theanonimizer, but they are all blocked, anyone know of any good anonymous web browsing sites, which route the webpage through a proxy?

thanks

mega proxy is blocked, but stealther isnt the only problem with stealther is that you have to download it... any ONLINE versions of anonymous web browsing?

Mega Proxy is blocked for a reason :rolleyes: It works.

Same thing with my school & my ISP, which is provided by the school, but it doesn't block M.P.

Oh yeah, what about using Google's cache? Search for something in the titlebar of the site you're trying to look at, and it'll be in Google's cache. It may not be up to date though, like news sites, I found the #3dspotlight stats in a Google search and they were a month or so old :stickout:

One that works!

Unless your school has blocked it, try covert-internet go to members entrance or something then on the next page look at the right middle for web browsing, then just enter your site!

Back