Another Poll

lowman

Your 2 Favorite Foods

Alright...I did a search for this subject on the site and didn't see anything remotely close to this (although I may have smissed something)...so here it goes:

You are stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, and you can only choose 2 things you can eat for the rest of your life, nothing else. They can be any 2 food items (no beverages - it's assumed you will have access to fresh water)...

What's it gonna be?

And I know you can't choose what you get to eat when you are stranded on an island somewhere...work with me here...

I'll have to agree with you there Masque...my choices would be:

1) My wife's pasta with meatballs and sauce (yes, it's that good)

2) Pizza

Of course, my heart would stop beating from all the cholesterol after a few years... but what can you do?

1. Pasta for me here too (my mother's Italian and she makes fantastic pasta).

2. Sweet & Sour Pork Cantonese style with fried rice (I love Chinese cooking also).

Wow, I'm feeling hungry now :=).

My Mom makes this "steak soup" its really ground hamburger thats been cooked and grease as much as possible removed in a vegitable soup with whatever seasonings she tosses in.
that and probably Pizza.

1.Chicken (because loads of foods taste like chicken so you can pretend its other food types) ;)
2.Pasta as long as you have enough variety to the accompanying sauces.

Originally posted by lowman
I think I need to make a trip to Missouri for some steak soup...that sounds awesome...

:p

I think he needs to get us the recipe for it. Hey, we can start a new forum.....Favorite Food Recipe's. :grinthumb

Favorite recipes sounds like a good idea...we'd definitely need another forum for it, like you said - we could probably write a book with all the contributions we'd have after only a few days...

:p

Back